Project Manager in Construction / Electrical & Instrumentation Commissioning
Location: PHC SPIE Base – Offshore locations
Contract: International Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Cadre
- Lead and manage the project through all phases of the project lifecycle including engineering, manufacturing, delivery, installation, commissioning, commercial operation and contract closeout.
- Execute projects in compliance with contract requirements including scope, schedule, budget, quality, while managing risk, improving margin and exceeding customer expectations.
- Primary customer contact and advocate responsible for resolving technical / commercial issues, managing communications and providing periodic status updates.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to other functions supporting the project including Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Logistics, Finance and Services.
- Manage technical and commercial risk including contract changes, margin erosion, receivables, liquidated damages / claims and effective project closeout.
- Manage contract and terms.
- Be a leader for overall project cost control and margin enhancement.
- Identify, pursue and close margin enhancement opportunities via contract change order for additional equipment and services.
- Manage and report financial aspects of project including budget, costs, margin, invoicing, receivable collection and revenue recognition.
- Lead project teams through project reviews in order to identify and manage risks, monitor financial and operational performance against the project baseline and initiate corrective action where appropriate. Update business leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology field of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry /construction / handling Electrical & Instrumentation Commissioning scope
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Offshore, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND