Project Manager – ECHO
Location: Damasak, Borno
Employment Type: Full Time
Direct Line Manager: Field Manager- Damasak
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is looking for a Project Manager who will be in charge of the proper implementation and completion of Project throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination, and contractual requirements.
- The Project Manager will be based in Damasak with travels to Maiduguri and other field locations as deemed necessary.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent team management and project management abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Finalize and manage the Project Scope Documents (PSDs) such as Project Procurement plan, Monitoring and evaluation plan, Work Breakdown Structure, etc. as well as ensuring regular update of these documents in order to maintain a strong record of the project(s);
- With the support of the relevant technical team, develop, document, and work as per designs, BoQs, tools, implementation modalities, and guidelines
- Ensure contractual activities are completed on time, within budget, and with acceptable quality.
- Ensure that the project(s) is being implemented as per donor regulations;
- Take overall responsibility for the quality of the project(s) including regular monitoring, field visits, and learning;
- Manage and develop the Project Team
- Ensure that all project staff are provided with a full induction and are briefed on all relevant components of the project;
- Keep staff aware of any changes in the project(s) and in the wider organization;
- Ensure staff are aware of and operating by humanitarian principles and other codes of conduct;
- Develop a data collection and entry plan complete with tools and timeline that is integrated into the PSDs and PIPs (if not already included) in line with the Mission M&E structure and strategy.;
- Globally manage and monitor data collection and entry as per plan; in collaboration with the M&E team.
- Support the Field Manager in liaising regularly with authorities and community representatives in relations to AAH programming and positioning;
- Represent AAH programs when and if necessary vis-a-vis donors during their field visits and other meetings;
- Master’s Degree in project management, social sciences, health planning & management, public health, nutrition, development studies, or other related fields with more than 2 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience in multi-sectorial project management can also apply
- Proven project cycle management experience at a senior level for at least 2 years in an INGO;
- Excellent management, organizational, motivational, and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming;
- Experience in managing medium to large-sized teams;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Problem management capacity;
- Planning and analysis capacity;
- Ability to work under pressure;
Minimum Monthly Salary and Benefits
- NGN 424,310 per month
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to the Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
24th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply https://acfinternational.applytojob.com/apply/ygH6PxTiv6/Project-Manager-ECHOonline
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Location Damasak, Borno NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND