Project Manager (Radio Network Optimization)
Employment Type: Full Time
- End to end quality project delivery of RNO project and PO closure.
- Project Management Process – Payment & resource procedure for both internal and external-3Ps.
- Select, manage and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of RNOprojects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according SLA.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2
- 5 years of progressive experience, including successful management of various RNO projects.
- N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 NGN 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND