Project Release Manager
- OpCo PRM Lead will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all applications, tools and utilities to support OPCO IT business.
- The role is about managing business needs, requirements, mapping to capabilities within the IT domains and delivery of those needs on time and right.
- The holder of this role shall collaborate with HQ-IT Expert in Airtel Africa performing the necessary analysis and design tasks related to the delivery of projects relevant to OPCO IT transformation program.
- The OpCo PRM Lead will be reporting to IT Director at the respective OPCO.
- MSc / Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study.
- 7-10 years of work experience on Pre-paid/Post-Paid/Enterprise/VAS/Mobile-Money Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with senior level on resolving and presenting business problems
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex IT projects.
- Experience with Waterfall (PMP/Prince2) and agile development methodologies is preferable.
- Exposure to Telco business is strongly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month