Protocol and Logistics Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation and processing of Form M
- Handling of clearing documents, shipping documents, PAAR, Duty payment and final documentation.
- Responsible for banking documents.
- Formulating and planning of other logistics arrangements
- Develop strategy goals, objectives, andprograms for the company.
- Travel arrangements such as visa, tickets, and others.
- Working with Government agencies (Federal and state) levels such as NAFDAC, SON, Customs, Police, etc.
- Interface between the company and external stakeholders of any sort.
- Dealing with other non-government agencies on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for the payment of all state levy such as Land use, Fire Service, Lawma etc.
- Rendering of protocol services at all levels that might arise from time to time such as at International / Local airports and in other areas
- Responsible for the payments of bills such as NEPA, Tickets etc.
- Facilitating and processing of Driver’s license and other important documents for staff
- Responsible for the record keeping of the Company’s car documents and insurance.
- Be available to solve any problem that may arise at any time
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree
- 10 -15 years working experience in protocol and logistics
- Highly connected to solve problems
- Proven experience working as a logistics /Protocol Manager in a reputable organization
- Sound in banking and documentation
- Very sound with figures
- Intelligent and powerful communicative personality.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skill
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Receptive and warm personality
- Good oral and written skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA