Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Provosts are the Academic Heads of their respective Colleges and are required to oversee the day to day running of the Colleges.
- They are responsible to the Director General, Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria for general supervision.
- Prospective candidates must be holders of PhD in Forestry, Forestry Resources Management or Wildlife Conservation and Management or any other related discipline.
- The prospective candidates must also have a minimum of ten (10) years progressive teaching / research experience in a Research Institute and College of Forestry.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Principal Research Fellow / Senior Lecturer and must be registered members of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate ability to offer Academic and Administrative leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference / Seminar papers since their last promotion.
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of five (5) years only (Non renewable).
9th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit (10) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and an electronic copy (soft copy) in a flash drive.
All applications and referees reports should be addressed and sent in envelopes marked “Application for the position of College Provost – Federal College of Forestry, Ibadan, Oyo State” to:
The Director General,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho
Ibadan, Oyo State
Note: Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character / professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, before the Application Deadline.
- Location Ibadan, Oyo
- Years Of Experience 3-5