Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern
- The Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern will work within the public health sector.
- He/she analyses data related to public health issues and carries out both digital and physical engagement with stakeholders.
- He/she will have a wide range of job duties, and will require computer and analytic skills to carry out these activities.
- He/she will support in public health related eHealth research, as well as help in projects focused on technology for public health.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health is required but a Masters’ degree is most preferable.
- Experience: At least one year relevant professional experience.
- Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and Experience in conducting research and developing data collection tools.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND