Public Relations Analyst
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Manage all corporate social media accounts.
- Organize promotional materials and publications (Banners, cards, gifts etc).
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize events and event partnerships.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Manage and measure campaign growth
- Submit weekly PR reports.
- Evidently strong passion for mass communication.
- Graduate from a notable university with a first class or 2nd class upper degree.
- Proven skills in public relations or experience managing media relations (online and print).
- Strong in research, writing and editing articles. Expert in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office and trending digital applications.
- Creative photography and video/photo editing skills is a plus.
- Strong communication, natural leader with social skills.
- Ability to work very well under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary or Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the specific Job Opportunity being applied for as the subject of the mail.
- All applications must include educational and prior job references.
- Their Curriculum Vitae must have their age / D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Ensure Jobs@olatorera.com is added to your address book to receive your interview invitation in your inbox as essential to avoid missing your interview date.
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND