Public Relations Manager
Location: Lagos (Opebi / Ikeja)
- Creation and execution of public relations strategy
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within the business and music industry
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for the press release, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, English, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in music or any other entertainment media outfit.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must have great knowledge of the music industry and the music business
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep the information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Must be aware of different media channels and agendas.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
N350,000 – N400,000 / Month
21st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND