Job Title: Purchasing Assistant (Food & FMCG)
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to food related order supplies based on our company’s needs.
Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.) If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for items purchase and must love going to the local markets and interacting with not very skilled audience.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Run errands for purchasing activities
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Provide necessary support to ensure right pricing of products on the website
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officeror similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Experience in food or FMCG company would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
- OND, HND, BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
Salary: N60,000 – N100,000/month.
24th November, 2023.
How To Apply
Please send CV and application to email@example.com
- Location LAGOS
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)