QA/QC/ HSE Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
The QA/QC Officer/HSE will be responsible for general monitoring, measurement and compliance issues for the organization in addition to the following:
- Gathering of data on process measures
- Recording of information on verification and resolution of deleted problems
- Conducting Internal Audit
- To design and implement the quality and safety system in the company
- To liaise with Managers and Staff throughout the organization to ensure proper functioning of the systems.
- Demonstrable and measured continuous improvement in safety and quality systems (Identification, Assessment and Implementation).
- Development and maintenance of the company Quality system policies and procedures
- Implement, coordinate and instruct safety-related training program
- Recommend, formulate and implement safety policy and procedures
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Certification in Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015
- Relevant Certificates in Safety or its equivalent
- Five years’ experience of Safety, QA/QC and supervisory position etc.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package
- Practical Safety and Quality Assurance/Control Experience
- Relevant certifications in the area(s) of expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with Resume/CV enclosed to: Info@dexterousinstitute.com using “HSE/QA/QC Officer” as subject of the email.
- Location Warri, Delta USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND