QA / QC Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for ensuring that food products/storage meet standards set by both the company and regulatory authorities, develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors.
- Implementing quality systems/procedures in the organization to reduce rejections and ensure zero defect products.
- Ensure that only products that meet the company’s quality standards are delivered to clients.
- Monitoring adherence to quality systems and complying with Brand Standards, Governmental Controls and ISO quality standards and maintaining requisite documents.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Conduct inspection of raw and dry food materials, including Reefers and Dry Containers.
- Ensure that catering contractors comply with the HACCP and HSE contract requirements.
- Managing and maintaining implementation of quality plant and food safety management systems to ensure all materials are stored in line with the required quality standards.
- Organize Food safety management System of the company, participate in the implementation of the duty and limits of authority in food safety and quality.
- Hold trainings for relevant personnel according the requirement of food safety management procedure.
- Conduct regular food safety inspections, HACCP Assessments and training
- Working with food vendors, purchasing and procurement department to ensure the quality of products are to the standards required.
- Vendor/Suppliers Management
- Preparation of weekly and monthly Quality reports and transmitting same to QHSEM and SCL.
- Regularly report operation situation, effects, and result of the company’s food safety operational system.
- Regularly Monitor Food Safety Management System for the suppliers.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc./ HND in Food Science or related Science courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hospitality industry
- HACCP Level 3 qualification or other food handling / safety qualifications.
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Willing to visit and work onshore and offshore when necessary.
- Excellent ability to interface with multiple groups, e.g. contractors, suppliers and end users.
- Excellent problem-solving and root-cause analysis abilities.
- Excellent oral and written skills; ability to tailor to the audience.
- Competent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Rivers,Rivers,Rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND