Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Perform Pre-Job and Pre-Mobilization Inspections.
- Ensure the quality of products, consumables and materials comply with requirements of established Procedures.
- Gather and properly document all data inputs related quality compliance reporting and tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in Science or Engineering.
- Possess minimum of 5 years active experience in Oil and Gas QAQC activities for Drilling and Completion, Intervention, Production and facilities.
- Demonstrate background and thorough knowledge to codes such as ANSI, B 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section V and IX, API 1104.
- Familiar with NDT methods, visual, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, radiography, vacuum box testing. ASNT/PCN level II RT, UT, MT, PT, RFI (Radiographic Film Interpretation) certification can be an advantage.
- Familiar with welding processes, AWS – CWI or CSWIP 3.1 – Level 2 Certified welding inspector certification can be an advantage.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, Excel, and the inclusion of digital photographs for use in recommendations and reporting is required.
- IWCF certification is not required but can be an advantage.
- Experience in multiple operational environments -Land and Swamp, Shallow water and offshore is and added advantage.
- Willing to travel and spend >50% of the time in the field locations.
- B.Sc/ HND Science or Engineering.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND