Quality Assurance / Quality Control Associate
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Develop, interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years work experience
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma is an added advantage
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice.
22nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Oyo,Oyo,Oyo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND