Quality Control Inspector
- Our firm seeks a Quality Control Inspector who can test, document, troubleshoot and prepare our products for launch.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
- Provide training and support to QA team
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
- 1 + years’ in quality control or quality assurance position
- 1+ years’ in a supervisory position a plus
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
- Industry certification a plus.
12th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills.
- You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you envision for a successful hire.
- While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many, could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month