Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Lagos, mainland
Quality control officer specialized in checking outgoing products to ensure that they are free of defects and produced according to internal specifications and external guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Quality Control Officer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
● Testing and assessing of products.
● To identify product defects or potential issues and determining what to do to resolve the issue.
● Record and report issues.
● Supporting process improvements throughout the testing, quality assurance processes and making necessary product repairs.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
● Solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for testing product construction and durability against specifications.
● Significant attention to detail.
● Familiarity with manufacturing processes so they can contribute to error reduction and process enhancements.
● Problem-solving and effective communication skills
31st August, 2022.
How To Apply
Applicant should send CV to: email@example.com
- Location 57, Mobolaji Johnson Avenue, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 USD 10000-50000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Minimum Qualification OND