Quality Improvement/Assurance Specialist (QA/QI)
Location: Akwa Ibom
Slot: 3 Openings
- Candidate will support the QA/QI advisor in the implementation of Quality Improvement/Assurance initiatives in response to the ongoing comprehensive HIV treatment/TB-HIV integrated surge efforts in identified cluster of LGAs in Akwa Ibom state.
- The QA/QI assurance officer will work with various multidisciplinary teams along the HIV continuum of care in facility and community settings within selected LGA, using QI methodology, tools and techniques to ensure continuous improvement in the Quality of care (QoC) provided to clients -accessing comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment/integrated TB-HIV services on the SIDHAS project within the LGAs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) including TB in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNI-PCTjobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job Title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom USD Month