- The Company is currently seeking to engage a Quotation Assistant to take an immediate role in its Abuja Office.
The ability of a prospective applicant, among other skills and experience, should include the following:
- Generate, manage, tracking, coordinate and communicating quoting activities for existing and new clients
- Coordinate customer service requests which may include order entry and pricing
- Interact with both the existing and new clients, as the case may be, to understand their needs before proceeding on quotation
- Determine the most cost effective fit products according to the clients’ specifications
- Meet with vendors and/or suppliers to build strong and profitable relationship to benefit the company and gives vendors and/or suppliers incentives to drive more business opportunities to the company
- Maintain proper filing system for product quotes within the company quotation systems
- Communicate with the vendor and/or suppliers via emails, phone calls, etc. to fast track receipt of quotation to meet up with the deadline from the clients
- Following up swiftly and consistently on sales enquiries and sending out information in collaboration with the Business Development Executives
- Respond swiftly to any request for quotation (RFQ) that may arise from both existing and new clients
- Respond swiftly to any request for information (RFI) that may arise from both existing and new clients
- Respond to any RFQs or RFIs from both existing and new clients either by email or hardcopy delivery
- Follow up on the RFQ/RFI sent the customers and Tender submissions.
- B.Sc/HND in Medical/Laboratory/Engineering or related Science field
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Experience in quotation/tender pre-qualification/proposal/tender preparation and submission in a scientific or medical company.
- Ability to multi-task and pays attention to details
- Work with less supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Attention to details and good listener.
6th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location as subject of the email. Example: Quotation Assistant – Abuja.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND