Real Estate Research Analyst
- Collate, analyse and present real estate trends and information for client support, report production and internal analysis.
- Contribute and participate in the production of Organization’s reports discussing topical African real estate issues.
- Analyse market data, macro and micro economic trends and other indices to provide holistic performance of real estate in the mixed asset portfolio context.
- Create standardized slide decks that generate high-impact graphs based on the variables underlying the information system.
- Assist with the formulation of recommended changes to the Model Portfolios and other guidelines regarding portfolio rebalancing, including input to potential property dispositions and near-term investment plans.
- Develop proprietary research tools to assist the Investments Team in prioritizing target markets and submarkets for potential real estate investments.
- Strong research and analytical skills including the ability to gather, interpret and effectively communicate macroeconomic, capital market and property market data.
- Critical thinking skills that can convert data into meaningful relationships and information to drive quality decision making.
- Command of local markets and business.
- Command of requisite technology including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and database systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real estate, Business, Economics or related field desirable but not required.
- 1-2 years of research experience required. Real Estate research experience will be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Employment Type: Part-time – Based on jobs available from clients.
- Earn per job done
8th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month