Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Scope: Local
Technical/Practice Area: Administration
Type of Engagement: Fixed Term
- The Receptionist reports directly to the Office Manager and attends to partners, vendors and other visitors, telephone calls and correspondence. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to partners, vendors and other visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Accurate and vigilant guidance to partners, vendors and other visitors when they come into the Office.
- Inform staff of partners, vendors and other visitors and receive confirmation before directing them.
- Help maintain workplace security by overseeing issuing, checking and collection of Visitors’ Tags, which should be recorded in the Visitor Register.
- Assist with a variety of Administrative tasks including copying and scanning.
- Oversee cleaning and set-up of Meeting and Training rooms.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and route calls after necessary screening.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- Supervise Admin Interns.
- Schedule appointments when necessary.
- Other duties that may be assigned for the achievement of MGIC Nigeria’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Consistently professional and courteous in carriage, dressing, communication and behaviour.
- Competent user of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience as Receptionist and/or Administrative processes may be an advantage.
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Location Abuja,Abuja,Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND