Locations: Abuja and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team’s activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- B.Sc. in any Management Course.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience as a Recovery Officer.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title & Location as the subject of the email.
- Location port harcort,rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND