Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Recruitment Manager is a professional responsible for overseeing the hiring process within a company.
- They design and implement recruiting procedures, supervise the recruitment team, and ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Their goal is to attract and hire qualified candidates to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g.time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
Requirements and skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- He or she must be able to hire 200 to 300 staff in a month.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
20th September, 2023.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 NGN 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND