Regional Manager, Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Bolt Food
- We are looking for a Regional Manager (Africa) to join the Bolt Food team in order to lead the African Delivery Operations team.
- You will be responsible for driving growth and profitability in existing live African markets and investigating and launching new markets.
- You will be accountable for the food delivery performance in Africa, including growth, revenue, and profitability.
- This strategic role will coordinate with and report to senior management in the company. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage regional operations in the assigned region
- Investigate and project manage the launch of Bolt Food business in new markets
- Be responsible for business growth, P&L, and value based strategy in the assigned region
- Make data-driven decisions that will help to grow the business and improve operational efficiency
- Understand business needs and opportunities in the region and countries and resolve them in a timely manner
- Work closely with HQ key stakeholders: product, marketing, management, operations as well as with local operations teams
- Hire and motivate new talent, and grow talent within local country teams
- Manage regional legal, PR, GR topics related to Bolt Food business
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in operations, business development, strategy, consulting or a similar field
- Strong collaborator and down to earth attitude
- Track record of running successful operations in a fast, dynamic business environment
- Strong bias towards execution and data-driven decision making
- Great communication skills and experience working with various stakeholders
- Experience leading and managing high performing teams
- Fluent in English
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience working and leading teams in African markets
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10