Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Regional manager at Alert MFB is responsible for leading and managing daily operations to achieve business goals and maximize profitability.
- As a regional manager, your duties also include guiding market facing staff in your region, setting performance objectives, evaluating and optimizing operational performance, ensuring regulatory and company standards are upheld, and preparing operations and loan portfolio reports.
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Manage and oversee our business operations in an assigned region.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or a similar field preferred.
- 3 – 5 Cognate years of management and leadership experience.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have wide networks of customer base with track records of huge volume loan disbursement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission).
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Regional Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND