Regional Manager – South-Blaze Channel
Location: South – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional sales manager is responsible for identifying, developing and onboarding Lumos Direct Partners, (partner stores), managing direct sales channels (mobile point of sales, resellers, Lumos power agents and others) to maximize sales and revenueopportunities for Lumos covering Cross Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Enugu, Imo, Edo, Delta ,Rivers and Bayelsa
- Develop, deliver and manage sustainable brick and mortar sales channels for Lumos
- Identify and oversee the selection and on-boarding process for new Distribution Partners.
- Identify, train, recruit a sales team to drive sales across mobile point of sale and direct partner outlets
- Responsible for direct sales channels’ revenue and P&L
- Reporting to Head of Sales, ensure proper integration and performance of defined channels to meet business objectives
- Develop and implement channel marketing plans across (awareness, brand/trade presence and visibility)
- Ensure 100% finance / controls compliance and brand consistency across assigned sales channels
- Manage relationship with all trade partner and channel resources in Lagos
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s with Lumos direct partners and sales resources
- Close engagement with trade and consumer marketing team on opportunities, initiatives and competitive activity
- Explore cross-selling opportunities within the organisation (corporate sales and secondary partnerships).
- Articulate a long-term RTM and channel strategy for Lumos
- Manage existing direct sales channels for growth and profitability
- Identify, onboard, manage and grow direct distribution partners and partner outlets in line with growth plans for Lagos
- Develop additional channels in line with approved strategy, need for efficiency
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in Business or Humanities
- Channel Marketing, Channel Development, Distribution Management, Indirect Sales (Distributor Management)
- Forecasting and Demand planning skills will be an added advantage
- 8 –10 years of hands-on (sales) channel expansion and management
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Project management and execution skills
- Commercial acumen and proficient in sales planning and execution
- Self-starter, driven and performance-oriented
- Ability to unpack ambiguity and envision the end in mind and picture of success for Channels.
4th November, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Rivers, Rivers, Rivers NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND