Regional Recovery Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom, South-South
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is for someone with an experienced community liaison relationship background who will take on responsibilities as regional recovery officer to facilitate the recovery of Lumos Nigeria Solar systems across the region of coverage within Nigeria.
- We seek the services of experienced RRO in Nigeria to maintain and strategically expand the repossession line and relationships with the customers within the region by recruiting field service Repossession Officers (Repo) who will directly work in the assigned area and reporting to the RRO.
Below are the specific responsibilities of the role:
- The RRO will be responsible for keeping track of defaulting customer accounts to identify nature of repossession required. Manage relationships with defaulting customers to ensure compliance with repossession, repayment agreements, undertakings etc.
- Will plan and chart effective course of actions to recover Company assets or its monetary value from defaulting customers. Will track and locate valid contacts and residence of defaulting customers for onward transfer to repossession agents for recovery of Company assets or its monetary value.
- Support the maintenance of a collection and recovery portfolio. Ensure weekly recovery targets are met.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, and sensitization of the repossession agents in recovering Company assets or its monetary value from defaulting customers. Responsible for the monitoring, coordination and assigning of defaulting customers cases to the repossession agents, who will do the physical repossession of the assets while the RRO will be responsible for achieving Lumos Recovery monthly/yearly target and assigned strategic recovery objectives in each region.
Areas of Coverage – (South-South Zone)
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term relationships within LGAs and states to facilitate organic growth and adherence to long-term U-Report objectives.
- Develop strategic planning to improve recovery results from the assigned geographic locations.
- Recruit a minimum of 15 qualified and competent Repo Agents in each State to improve recovery results from the assigned geographic locations.
- Strategize & Coordinate with Repo Agents within the regions on recovery of systems (for better reach, dedicated engagements, and improved impacts).
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing daily, weekly, and monthly reports ensure target is met.
- Plan and present weekly/monthly reports on recovery progress, goals and quarterly initiatives based on the agreed target matrices.
- Facilitate engagements with customers daily within the region through email, phone, live chats (online and offline) and in-person meetings.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly Repo Agent recruitment achievement and forecasts.
- Train prospective Repo Agents on recovery activities.
- Open, follow-up, escalate and close cases raised in the legal pool Platform.
- Support the Line Manager and other function/employee as may be assigned.
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- The role reports to the Legal Manager
- The duty locations cover all six (6) States in the region.
- The contract duration is 6 Months (renewable subject to good performance)
- Fluency in English and knowledge of local working language of chosen duty station is an asset.
- First degree in an applicable discipline, Graduate-HND/BSC/BA
- Strong understanding of debt recovery processes
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Two (2) years post-NYSC work experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of renewable energy is desirable
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Leadership skills
- Assertiveness and Persistence
- Good Customer Relations and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented and a Go-getter
- Negotiation skills Investigative Skills
- Eager to expand the recovery activities with the Repo Agents within regions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Expert and proven Collection and recovery skills
- Superior proficiency of indigenous languages applicable in region
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, manage large teams and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
- Able to analyse data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Intermediate computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on superior Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Availability to travel as needed.
16th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND