Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Abuja, Ibadan – Oyo & Lakowe – Lagos
- This job entails planning, coordinating, implementing and overseeing the sales strategies to boost business performance, across all categories of Products within the Region of Deployment.
- The key role is to develop sales strategies, in line with the organizational strategy chart, while monitoring its implementation, and ensuring growth and profitability.
- The Regional Sales Managers will have strong skill to strategically lead and promote Sales at deployed Location.
- Develop sales across all categories of Products within the Region of Deployment, in line with the organizational Product strategy chart.
- Liaise with Team to propose and evaluate sales and advertising activities, across Offline and Online sales channels.
- Monitor business performance, traffic and user trends to generate actionable insights.
- Leverage syndicated POS, Ecommerce and retail data to develop deep understanding of the quickly moving and evolving dynamics.
- · Interpret data to deliver objective insights, analysis, and thoughts that offers disruptive category growing opportunities.
- Be responsible for consumer experience. Partner with operations team to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance.
- Leading management projects to optimize ranges and related merchandising.
- Manage a comprehensive portfolio of buyers and prospects; while developing appropriate strategies to ensure profitable partnerships, product availability and profitability across the Regions.
- BA in Business Administration, marketing or similar relevant field degree in or business administration
- 7 – 10 years’ work-related experience in Similar Role in ICT & Supply chain industry.
Skills & Expertise
- Expertise in Sell out Strategies of Electronic, Computing and Telephone Products
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
- Analytical and critical thinker of Numbers
- A knack for negotiation and networking
- Working experience with ERP software
- Ability to ensure sell out of products.
Salary: Very Attractive and other benefits.
15th February, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND