Regional Sales Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute to organization success by consistently growing revenues to meet and exceed set sales targets by developing and implementing sales strategies,managing sales operations and personnel across a group of territories.
Accounts Operations And Business Development:
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the delivery of targets through individual recognition, performance review, people management and reward
- Guide daily operations to ensure smooth running of the sales department and oversee order fulfillment from end to end.
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs
- Provide accurate financial and accounting information on sales and contribute to the preparation of sales budgets, reports and forecasts.
- Plan for the achievement of individual and regional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume, forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region
- Keep current with economic indicators, changing trends, supply and demand and competitors to maintain sales volume and product mix.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunity to grow.
- Ensure team’s adherence to all sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Oversee all trainings (internal, external).
- Ensure product returns and retrievals are in line with company policies
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit.
Trade Accounts Acquisitions:
- Support lead generation and closure across all regions
- Develop new trade accounts via corporate deals, collaborations/partnerships and B2B sales
- Identify opportunities and ensure availability of appropriate brands and packs recommended for specific clients/outlets.
- Ensure volume opportunities identified with new clients are developed and addressed appropriately
- Drive and oversee territorial expansion.
Client Relationship Management:
- Oversee all trade partner accounts across all regions
- Guide and oversee relationship management across all key trade partner clients
- Produce insight from clients/ territory and analytical information needed to drive sales and impact product development
- Develop strategies to strengthen trade relationships.
- Manage and ensure team collaboration across all regional units
- Ensure seamless communication and work flow across all regional units
- Actively participate in the departmental and organizational appraisal process.
- Train, mentor and manage subordinates.
- Manage and resolve conflicts within the team
- Participate in interviews and the processes of recruiting new employees.
Business Process Improvement:
- Daily capture of all sales activities on the sales CRM software
- Prompt capture of all sales leads and ensure accurate reports on same
- Ensure constant lead follow up and facilitate closure
- Prompt capture of all sales transactions on the accounting software.
- Prompt resolution of operational matters.
- All sales payments must be remitted, and unremitted payments must be escalated to the Finance department.
- Oversee all stock related matters across all regions
- Oversee all operational processes in regional units to ensure adherence and accuracy.
Regional Structure & Productivity Management:
- Ensure maximization of revenue drivers to boost profitability
- Give requisite support to sub-territorial business units in achieving their independent revenue objectives
- Cost tracking of expense items using the variance template
- Utilize the tool of autonomous planning to deal with respective regional business realities
- Ensure regional adherence to overall company policy.
Educational Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- Minimum of four years of retail sales experience in FMCG with good market knowledge
- Must be target driven
- Leadership qualities (ability to lead/coach)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
22nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Yaba, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND