Regulatory Affairs Officer
- A B.Sc in Sciences.
- Age: not more than 40years.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the processing of regulatory affairs in NAFDAC, and a strong track record of enhancing the efficacy of registrations of Pharmaceutical products.
- Must have a valid driving license.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for interviews.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND