Relationship / Investment Manager
About the Role
- A key member in leading the Investment portfolio arm of the organization, ensuring that all revenue targets of Investments products are duly met in order to achieve substantial financial growth through investments.
- You will increase the Investment arm of the organization significantly by attracting and closing investment deals while representing the organization in various mediums to attract new and high-profile investors.
What You Will Be Doing
- Generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of defined personal and departmental targets
- Source for new investors and expand portfolios from new and existing clients in order to grow the business
- Evaluate structure, negotiate and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors, as well as maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investor’s needs promptly.
- Making sure investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Works with senior management staff to recommend a strong pipeline of good quality investment options.
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods – comparable companies, precedents, etc.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
What the Right Person Looks Like
- B.Sc. Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Sales & Marketing or equivalent education or training
- MBA added advantage
- 4-6 years of work-related experience as an Investment Marketer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Investment procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
Skills & Competencies:
- Market Intelligence and dynamics
- Good judgment and ability to identify and escalate regulatory and compliance issues
- Ethical and strong sense of integrity
- Organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task
What it Looks Like Working With Us
Once you hired, you strapped in for upward mobility in a challenging environment, with a team of highly respected practitioners, comprehensive compensation benefits and packages with a work culture from an equal opportunity and inclusive employer, dedicated and diversified workforce, that do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, ethnicity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV highlighting your education, experience and skills / competence required for the role and Covering Letter explaining why you are suitable to: firstname.lastname@example.org withRelationship / Investment Manager “Relationship / Investment Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,lagos,lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA