Relationship Manager – Private Banker
Job Identification No: 664
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective clients- High/Ultra-High Networth Individuals.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Profile Clients and drive the sales of Wealth Management and Investment Solutions Portfolio/services to meet client’s needs.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to implement appropriate marketing strategies aimed at positioning the Bank as Market Leaders in the high value segment business.
- Receive and ensure prompt execution of requests from Private Banking clients.
- Ensure client profitability by closely monitoring product utilization and transaction activities.
- Handle credit processing for clients including but not limited to providing support to the middle office in preparing credit requests.
- Initiate structuring of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Generate leads and work closely with the Team Lead to close business deals.
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard the Banks position and win new business.
Education & Experience
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Eligible candidates for the Private Banker role must have a minimum of 2 years’ banking experience in relationship management, asset management or investment banking.
- Hands-on experience in managing ultra-high net worth clients.
- Track record of success and achievement in client origination and retention.
Skills / Competencies:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Instruments Knowledge
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis
- Business/ Operational Strategy
- Asset/Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian financial services sector and other non-bank financial services industries in which the Bank competes.
16th September, 2022 (11:14 AM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND