- Win new business from clients and manage relationship with clients to grow the existing business.
- Resolve or treat customer’s issue/request promptly.
- Work with heard of business unit to develop/upsell existing business to clients, and identify and pursue new business opportunities for unfold product and services
- Collation of tasks from internal and external call notes/meetings
- Follow up to deliver on commitments made to clients at meetings, using call notes as a guide
- Ensure timely resolution of clients’ complaints/requests
- Manage efficient receivable circle with clients
- Provide clients with required reports on timely basis
- Work with project office on delivery of business enabling projects
- Manage a team of merchants support officers
- Minimum of 2nd class upper in Social Sciences
- Experience: Not more than 4 years post N YSC experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good teamwork player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Presentation skills
- Technical knowledge in selling service oriented products/solution
- Very good knowledge of payments industry
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND