Renal Dialysis Nurse
- We are looking for dedicated nurses experienced in renal dialysis to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis treatment at our multi-specialty medical centre located in Anambra state.
- Examine and record patients’ vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment
- Work with the Dialysis Technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly
- Ensure hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly
- Monitor patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions
- Promptly notify the appropriate medical practitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments
- Prepare and regularly update nursing care plans
- Educate patients on dialysis treatment options and kidney disease management
- Educate patients on suitable nutrition and exercise regimens
- Other tasks and duties as deemed necessary by the organization
- Must be a registered nurse
- Must have a current license to practice nursing in Nigeria
- Having experience with dialysis is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to show care and empathy
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
27th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in the body of the email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month