Reporter / Presenter
Duties / Responsibilities
- Present live day-to-day news content across media platforms
- Engage the viewers and reflect the values of the channel
- Broadcast in a manner which is engaging, entertaining and readily understandable by a non-specialist audience.
- Provide clear treatments and proposals, ensuring consistency of content, quality and style.
- Prepare, coordinate, and edit on-air material for daily News, current affairs.
- Work under extreme deadline pressure to create compelling stories.
- Ability to field report and maintain accuracy, fairness, and ethics.
- Make the best use of new technologies – in particular developments in social media in delivering journalism to audiences and to set an example in learning to operate new systems and adapting to different working methods.
- Line producing skills and experience with non-linear editing.
- Contribute to the planning and other output duties.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A trained journalist with a strong journalistic background. Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Journalism, Communications, or related field,
- A minimum of at least 3 years’ experience.
- Experience of reporting and presenting.
- Should demonstrate balanced and objective judgement based on a thorough understanding of Editorial guidelines, target audience, programme and department objectives
- Knowledge in editing and different story– telling techniques.
- Advanced skills in using Adobe programs (Premiere, Photoshop After Effects).
- Ability to work effectively and quickly on more than one project at the same time.
Friday; 17th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should attach alongside side their application, a show reel of their work in the last 3 years.
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND