Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Lagos State
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting research, collecting and analysing information, and using the data to solve problems and improve the decision-making and efficiency of the business and its clients.
- Research market trends, conduct surveys, and analyse data from clients and competitors across various industries and fields to make recommendations.
- Utilize data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business and its clients.
- Utilize operations data to develop marketing models.
- Organize and analyse data, create charts and graphs, and present findings to the management.
- Document processes and keep informed of technological advancements in the field of research analysis.
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis.
- Meet with clients and vendors to discuss procedures.
- Travel to conduct research and analyze data as required.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s data governance guidelines.
- Develop insight cards for business development opportunities.
- Interpret complex and technical material for stakeholders who may not be experts.
- Organize and store data for future research projects.
- Test processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- Work with the Marketing and Client Services Team to provide solutions to client problems.
- Measure the strategy effectiveness of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Mathematics, Research, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience as a Research Analyst, or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in research software programs, including Microsoft Excel and Power BI, Python, R, SAS, Tableau or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of research methods, techniques, formulas, and tests.
- Exceptional ability to interpret data and analyse trends, as well as preparing industry outlooks and forecasts.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate large complex data with high attention to details and accuracy.
- Extensive experience in summarizing and presenting findings in reports.
- Strategic Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
- Leadership, training, and coaching skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a face-paced environment.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work.
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of the country.
29th September, 2021.
How To Apply
- Location Victoria Island
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND