Research and Evaluation Consultant
The Research and Evaluation (R&E) Officer will be expected to support the Ipas Nigeria team in implementing all the research, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities of an SRHR Project to be implemented in Abia and Anambra:
- Support the setting and administrative running of Ipas office in the state.
- Management and coordination of data collection & quality audit consultants
- R&E Training and dissemination activities
- Data management, audit, analysis and report writing
- Implementation of User Centred Design (UCD) and other R&E activities
- Project monitoring and documentation
- Other duties as assigned by the Unit head.
- MPH or M.Sc Degree in Demography, Biostatistics, Epidemiology Public Health, Statistics, or related fields
- Experience in developing data collection tools, data collection and analysis
- Good knowledge of data management and statistical software such as Epi Data, CSPro, ODK, SPSS, Stata, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to working full time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, and Word)
- Understanding of the terrain and local language will serve as an added advantage.
10th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Document (Resume or CV and Application Letter) to: IpasNigeria.Procurement@ipas.org with subject line reading the “Position and Location”.
Note: Applications are welcome from qualified persons based in the specified locations. Successful candidates will be chosen through a competitive application process.
- Location Abia, Abia, Abia USD Month