Research and Training Executive
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Delivers STEAM-oriented instruction (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) through Project-Based Learning methods.
- Good grasps, knowledge, and understanding of core Science subjects
- Research, develop and build a curriculum based on S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Crafts, Mathematics)
- Teach and empower children in STEAM subjects using hands-on modeling.
- Coordinates children, get children interested in the Science activities.
- Coordinates all STEAM school clubs, adequate documentation on all STEAM activities in schools
- Teaches students to work collaboratively to solve problems and to think logically and creatively. Completes other duties as assigned. Maintains a strong, regular personal attendance record.
- Versatile, Passionate, and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be committed and ready to work.
- B.Sc / HND / OND / NCE in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) field or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching in the Primaries and Secondary
- Knowledge of STEAMpractices.
- Empathy and great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency with basic computer software such as Word and Excel.
- Experience working with children and adolescents. Previous experience as a STEM/STEAM teacher will be advantageous.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Good teamwork abilities.
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND