Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the daily operations of the restaurant by maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability , quality goals as well as high production, productivity and customer-service standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the daily operational daily activities in the restaurant.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- First Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or Culinary.
- Experience in QSR would be an added advantage
- 3 to 4 proven work experience as a Restaurant Executive
- Good communication skills.
- Good Leadership skills and ability to work with minimal Supervision
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Experience in e-learning course design and budget management is desirable.
- Proven Management skills.
14th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND