Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Ensuring a safe, secure and healthy environment is maintained by following and enforcing sanitation standards.
- Ensuring maintenance of restaurant ambience by controlling lighting, background music, monitoring food presentation, customer service.
- Overseeing all aspects of management including the sales of food and delivery to customers
- Overseeing the sales of food, handling of cash register, packaging of takeaway for delivery, POS machines, resolving customer complaints etc.
- Ensuring employees give excellent service to customers.
- Computing daily expenses, daily turnover and Maintaining a detailed record of vendor supplies, stocks and inventories.
- In Charge of complete and total operation of catering service which involves managing the catering service during events and dealing with necessary preparation before and after the event.
- Collating a list of requirements, resources, equipment and manpower required for the execution of events.
- BSc, BA, OND or HND Holder degree in a relevant discipline.
- Preferably Female between ages 30-45.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficiency in data collection, recording, computer usage and email.
- Must have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all management activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND