Locations: Ijora & Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Mode: 8 hours shift with 1 day off during the course of the week
- Maintain overall quality and service standards of all kitchen production and environment.
- Stand in to check weekly paperwork and sign off. All records must be checked during production.
- Ensuring that requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of premise on a daily basis and ensure the premises are cleaned before closing of daily activities
- Move throughout the facility to visually monitor and take action to ensure quality service standards are met.
- Interact positively with customers and resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Communicate clearly to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment by calling for repairs and training of staff on proper use
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
- A Tertiary Degree is required.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Restaurant Supervisors with prior hands-on experience in the fast food sector are needed in our restaurant outlets in Abijo (Ibeju-Lekki) and Lekki Phase 1.
- Use of Excel, knowledge of i-class will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked in a fast food restaurant as a Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow through till completion.
- Proactivity and use of initiative is required for this role.
- Must be flexible to take on any shift (morning and afternoon).
- Candidates must be resided in close proximity to their preferred location as this role does not provide accommodation.
- Daily Sales Analysis
- Shift Attendance
- Salary: N50,000 Monthly.
- Other Benefits: Staff Lunch and Monthly Relief Allowance.
26th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location of choice as the subject of the email.
- Location Ijora & Lekki Phase 1 - Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND