Retail Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Description
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reaching out to customers leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Candidate must have NYSC certificate.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
N40,000 – N200,000 monthly.
19th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND