Retail Store Manager
- As a Retail Store Manager, you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all operational requirements for the digital centre to run smoothly are always in place.
- Ensuring employees adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all team members deliver outstanding on the job performance by coaching, mentoring and training.
- Defining employee KPI’s (Key performance indicators) and appraising employee performance.
- Achieving financial objectives by increasing revenue, minimizing expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales and studying trends.
- Securing merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the Digital centre by complying with legal requirements.
- After sales service.
- Inventory Management
- Female Candidates Only
- Minimum of a B.Sc./BA/HND in any discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage)
- Exceptional Customer Focus, Budget Tracking, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, People Management, Strategic Planning, Good Communication Skills
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited career website on simscareers.com.ng to apply
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND