Location: Mariri, Kano
Reports to: Retail Area Manager
Support: Retail Area Manager / Shop Manager/ Lead Technician & Customer Care
- This is a unique opportunity for self-driven and goal oriented individual to challenge yourself and help others achieve their maximum sales potential.
- As a Retail Supervisor, you are the face of PAS BBOXX’s brand to our customers as such, you embodied our image.
- You will drive territorial expansion and customer acquisition You will drive sales/profits, minimizing losses, and motivating outlet sales agents on result-oriented performance.
Delivers Business Results:
- Manages daily sales operations to deliver an outstanding outlet experience and improving customer loyalty and strengthens PAS BBOXX’s brand.
- Acts as a subject matter expert by providing ongoing training and awareness of PAS BBOXX’s products, services and promotions to customers.
- Strategic planner with strong ability to generate sales lead, conduct proper follow-up and engage potential customers.
- Ability to develop action plans for sales agents and provide directives on “how” to generate prospects and penetrate new markets.
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a clear business focus and ability to help sales agents.
- Maximize sales agent productivity and ensure consistent compliance with the execution of all company policy and procedures while maintaining a result-driven work environment.
- Strategic planner with the ability to prioritize according to business needs and accurately communicate results.
- Maintains track record of effective, sales focused agents that consistently meet the expectations of PAS BBOXX.
- Ability to create partnership with local communities to identify business opportunities that results in increase in outlet traffic and sales.
- Ability to effectively communicate with sales agent team regarding individual sales performance, and other key performance indicators such as Unit Per Transaction (UPT), conversion, product sales and other information to help provide great service and achieve goals.
Managing Customer Service:
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service with both employees and customers.
- Ability to develop, execute and train Sales Agent on PAS BBOXX’s Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by service results.
- Ability to effectively train, monitors and execute product recovery process from unpaid clients.
- Ability to effectively managed customer complaints in a timely and effective manner and liaising with Customer Care for effective diagnosis and assessment of customer complaints.
- Adheres to Company Personal Appearance to professionally represents PAS BBOXX’s image.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of product guidelines, utilization and product performance.
- Ability to coordinate installation process from outlet center to client residence.
- Strong understanding of customer needs and ability to educate sales agents on product evaluation and suppliers.
Managing Sales Operations:
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures daily management of sales, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives.
- Attends company trainings and contribute to the overall company growth and company initiatives.
- Ensures that team is effectively executing corporate programs.
- Aligns team with activities that will ensure business goals are met.
- Retail Sales Supervisor is expected to communicate with agents daily regarding sales metrics and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Report daily activities to Regional Area Manager and coordinate with outlet manager and customer care.
- Takes part in boosting sales in the outlet region.
- Handles cash, receipts and keep records of all transactions at the point of installation.
- Provide guidance to customers by educating them on products based on clients’ needs and desires.
- Comfortable with daily training, coaching and providing feedback to management and sales agent.
- Comfortable with handling of team and store performance management goals.
- Ability to set clear, actionable goals for self and team.
Strategic Success Factors
- Maintain respect of peer group, staff and supervisor
- Effective communication through appropriate channels and ability to influence, coach and mentor
- Utilize excellent organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Communicates honestly, openly, and constructively and display ability to adapt to changing conditions based on business needs.
- Shop manager is expected to take on additional assignment and work when needed and maintain a sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- 1-year minimum experience in Sales / Logistics, Marketing, Territory Sales Coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree, HND or equivalent work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office, Web understanding)
- Ability to handle and move 40kg Solar Equipment.
- Ability to operate office computer and other equipment.
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Job description may be subject to change without notice.
- Location Mariri, Kano NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND