Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out client retention activities for sales growth
- Identify idle products (i.e products that had been in stock for over 3 months) in the branch and ensure they are pushed out.
- Carry out store service/drop offs/IT/Technical and Aftersales support services
- Professionally aid customers in making an informed choice of products to purchase using superior product knowledge.
- Ensure good and proper assortment and display of products at the store
- Partake in stock count exercise with the internal and external auditors
- Maintain a clean environment within and around the Store Premises
- Ensure proper management of location and personnel
- Prepare and forward daily activity reports to all applicable parties
- Send daily facility report as directed by Admin
- Confirmation of all customers’ lodgments and transfers before invoicing.
- Ensure all payments by customers are receipted, posted and matched correctly both on Busy and Excel.
- Ensure all credit requests are approved before raising the invoice.
- Ensuring Cash is properly managed at any location of work.
- Prompt lodgment of cheques
- Ensure updated filing of all account documents.
- Ensure exact products requested are issued to customers to avoid sales returns.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- 2-5 years experience in retail marketing and sales
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Good customer relation skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Candidate must reside around festac and its environment
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND