Job Requisition ID: R-72889
Job Type: Full-time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at MondelÄz International?’ Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You support category planning teams by translating category plans for sales team execution.
How you will contribute
- Work with the category team to determine optimal portfolio assortment and high revenues activities
- Support with the formulation of customer plans and subsequent monitoring
- Coordinate and manage the commercial set-up of sales activation
- Provide customer, channel and trade expertise and recommendations in the launch of new products
- Validate Launch Support Fees and track performance and complete reconciliation as required
- Prepare customer solutions (e.g. Tailor-made activations, events) in a co-operation with the Customer Activation team
- Evaluate the execution of activities vs the plan – drivers, implementation of learning into further activations.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Candidates should possess a University Degree
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in FMCG (in trade marketing, category planning or marketing)
- Problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- High level appreciation of MS Office skills (Excel, PPT etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- High ethical standard and level of integrity.
What you will bring:
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Organizing and prioritizing skills
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Having an open mind and driving for results
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND