Sales & Accounts Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Manager: Team Leads, Brand Manager
Department: Sales and Marketing
Key Relationships: Clients, Supervisors, and Vendors
Reporting Times: Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Sales & Accounts Manager (SAM) sustains and nurtures solid relationships with new and existing clients and is responsible for converting qualified leads into paying customers / clients.
- You utilize company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals.
- As an SAM, you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies.
- Ultimately, you should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Duties / Functions
- Meet weekly, monthly, and yearly sales targets.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with existing clients.
- Convert qualified leads into paying customer/clients.
- Create pitches and presentations, and attend meetings.
- Determine client’s business needs, gather, and refine specifications, requirements, and/or solutions.
- Provide first-hand customer service support and assistance to clients.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Production and Marketing Teams to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
- Identify new business opportunities for key clients.
- Generate sales, upsell, and cross-sell products and services to prospective and key clients.
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple client accounts.
- Serve as the link of communication between clients and internal teams.
- Exhibits cooperation and teamwork.
- Any other duty that may be required.
Key Performance Indices
- Qualified Leads: 25 (weekly)
- Meetings/Appointments: Minimum of 5 (weekly).
- Conversion Rate: 30% (monthly)
- Minimum Revenue Target: N2,000,000 (monthly).
- Proposals: 30% (monthly)
- Accounts: 30% (monthly).
- BSc. in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Highly Analytical.
- Tech-driven & Entrepreneurial at heart.
- IT Skills (Advanced).
- Experience working in Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration related roles.
- Experience in Accounts Management and Customer Service.
- Proficient in the use of computer and IT tools as well as CRM software and any other software.
- Understanding of sales strategies, market trends, target market, techniques, etc.
- Experience meeting sales targets, negotiation, and assertion skills when dealing with clients.
- Extensive technical knowledge of how technology can be used to enhance business operations.
- Aggressive persuasion, resilience, and closing skills.
- Strong presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Ability to build rapport with key clients.
- Work well under pressure, and with little to no supervision whilst achieving targets.
- Highly organized
- Pleasant personality
- Team player
- Innovative and Creative
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja (FCT)
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND