The sales Agent/Executive is responsible for the sales activities in Abuja, FCT. This includes managing existing and creating new accounts. Specifically, the sales executive will perform the following functions and duties:
- Lead and performs sales activities direct to consumer and businesses on ISP products.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth and improve market share in Abuja, FCT.
- Exposure in handling Corporate/ Government Accounts. Expand sales to include mass market accounts.
- Lead sales initiatives from inception through conclusion by using sales expertise, industry contacts and business.
- Highly driven person with exceptional sales ability
- Should be able to use structured sales techniques and methodology, including the use of forecasting tools and methodology.
- Should have ability to convey the value and benefits of products, related to price propositions.
- Should have ability to shape and influence decision-making processes internally and externally.
- Should be results oriented with the ability to work on targets.
- Should have track record of developing long term business, within new and existing key accounts.
- Should have strong commercial awareness and understanding of the sales process / buying decisions.
- Should be strong team player: accustomed to working as part of a team both direct and within a matrixes environment.
- Should have excellent listening and communication skills, with ability and experience of building sustained client relationships within Corporate and other clients.
- Understanding of ISP solutions practices essential.
- Should be self-motivated and flexible with an enthusiastic approach.
- Should be Flexibility and commitment to job.
- Qualification: HND/B.Sc with 2-3 years of work experience in Telecom/ISP/IT Industry Sales.
- Should have corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, official e-mailing and computer skills etc.
- Should have a presentable, courteous and pleasant personality.
- Should be hardworking, Sincere, Honest, Dedicated, and Self achiever.
- Age range: Under 40
29th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND