Sales and Accounts Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- The purpose of this job description is to provide you with the expectations and specific areas of responsibility as a Sales and Account Associate.
- Having a clear expectation of your duties is an important aspect of doing your job well as you would be held accountable if you fail to perform your duties as listed in this Job Description.
- Actively participate in the selling process which involves going out to pitch the company’s products and enter related data and records.
- Conduct training classes, plan and host events.
- Consistently implement all selling techniques like presenting accessories and add-ons.
- Understanding the customer lifestyle information and use it in the sales process.
- Learn about products and follow all procedures outlined.
- Run errands and work efficiently with other staff.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers.
- Bring all concerns and requests to management.
- Participate in all team meetings.
- Report all incidents, accidents, and disputes that may occur to management.
- Respond to constructive feedback.
- Have tools that enable you to work remotely.
- Ensure you come to work on time and maintain a professional well-groomed appearance and maintain good hygiene.
- Manage customer accounts through follow up and assist with hosting events.
- Respond to customer’s questions and assist them in making decisions.
- Deal with customer’s complaints and escalate issues when necessary.
- Follow through on promises made to customers
- Practice professional telephone courtesy and take messages appropriately and when needed.
- SSCE qualification or higher.
- Excellent communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
- Be Computer Literate.
- Must be reliable, hardworking, trustworthy, a fast learner and be able to work independently.
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos
- Minimum Qualification SSCE