Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successfully promoting and managing the brand
- Maximizing the hotel’s revenuesby developing programmes to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting halls, event centre, lounge and leisure facilities.
- Drive sales and increase awareness about the hotel
- Responsible for coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs,working closely with other hotel staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their time there.
- Working with advertising agencies
- Managing relationships with agencies and partners
- Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Monitoring competition
- Supervising the Marketing and Sales Department staff
- Generating new ideas for customer retention and accommodation or business packagesand other sales and marketing duties.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Marketing or related discipline (Master’s degree is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sales manager in an hospitality industry
- Proven experience in the hospitality industry
- Ability to meet and exceed set targets
- Work well with people effectively
- Have fantastic presentation skills
- Be an excellent negotiator
- A goal getter and achiever
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Use current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns.
17th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: HRchateuxdeatlantique@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND