Sales and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Co-drafting, coordinating, and executing the company’s Nigeria marketing and brand management strategy.
- Build an offline sales team – Provide team leadership to the sales team by recruiting, training, and mentoring sales executives.
- Go where prospects are located to engage and canvas for sales: Actively and autonomously generate, develop, nurture and convert a large pipeline of leads with individuals for healthcare financing products their families: Actively and autonomously generate, develop, nurture and convert a large pipeline of leads with organizations and groups looking for healthcare financing products their staff/members
- Work, collaborate and manage offline sales team to prospect, negotiate and close sales of the B2C products (e.g. healthcare discount cards) and B2SME products (HMO plans)
- Collect and manage feedback from prospects and customers to improve product design and go-to-market strategy/initiatives
- Responsible for information management throughout the company, by managing, updating, and growing our internal knowledge base.
- Execute ongoing experimentation of messaging and creativity, and use performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at result improvements
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for different products and oversee the implementation of the strategy.
- Responsible for the company’s Nigeria sales targets and for developing a strategy to achieve these targets for the year.
- Aggregate feedback and disseminate same internally for product and go-to-market improvement
- Actively participating in Scrum meetings and daily stand-ups of relevant squads and supporting the company’s Nigeria management team in various activities.
- Working with external service providers, overseeing the development of a social media plan, and the management of social media channels and the company’s website while constantly aligning with the company’s local teams and external communications agency.
- A relevant Degree in e.g., Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other fields
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing management experience for a fintech or insurtech.
- Demonstrated experience in developing a sales and marketing strategy, and managing sales and marketing teams.
- A hands-on mentality and willingness to work on various projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in English is a must (both verbal and written)
- Experience working with digital products and platforms as well as marketing channels such as mobile (SMS) advertising, email advertising platforms, and Ads Managers: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Taboola, and Outbrain.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in sales and marketing of digital products and platforms
- Demonstrable accomplishments in a similar role
- You are passionate about global health and tech
- Previous experience in the healthcare or health insurance industry
- Experience with Webflow and/or CMS systems
- Experience with Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- Competitive salary and flexible hours
- The opportunity to work on projects with high social impact with a fun and motivated team
- To be part of a fast-growing scale-up with plenty of growth opportunities
- Based in Lagos with travel local and international opportunities.
27th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND